Fleet Owner, fleet operator, broker & corporates or any other business entity that owns / controls at least 1 vehicle for commercial use can become a member of Trans-Connect fleet management program.
Trans-Mobile (Mobile number) Enrolment: Self-Enrolment in Trans-Mobile can be done by clicking on 'Self Enroll'.
- Register your mobile number.
- Fill online enrolment form.
- Upload KYC documents like Identity Proof: PAN Card copy and Address Proof (Any 1): Aadhar Copy, Telephone Bill or Electricity Bill etc.
- Welcome SMS consisting of Carrier ID details and login credentials will be sent on your registered mobile number.
- Enter or Upload vehicle details in Carrier ID.
- Load money and begin fueling.
The Trans-Connect customer enrollment form (CEF) is to be filled up with all relevant details such as :- (CEF are available at all Reliance Retail outlets & Trans Connect centers).
- Contact numbers,
- Fleet details and
- Type of card account desired.
The CEF has to be submitted to the nearest Trans-Connect Centre or Reliance Retail Outlet.
The CEF has to be accompanied along with KYC documents such as
Identity proof: PAN Card copy
Address proof (Any 1): Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Aadhar card copy etc. The CEF would then be processed for Trans-Connect card creation and your card will delivered within 10 working days.
You may call on our 24X7 customer helpline for details of the nearest Trans-Connect center or Reliance RO.