Reliance Trans-Connect has tied with Sundaram Finance ltd (SFL) a credit service provider , so that fleet Customers can take advantage of the credit facilities offered by credit service provider for purchase of HSD along with current Trans-connect benefits.
Following are brief steps for enrollment:Enrollment:
- Complete documentation advised by the credit service provider.
- Credit service provider shall inform RBML after conducting credit appraisal and providing credit limit for the customer.
- RBML would issue post-paid Trans-Connect cards with credit limits assigned (as communicated by SFL) to the customers.
- Customer can use these cards to purchase fuel at Reliance Pumps.
- Pay interest only on the actual funds utilized.
- Interest is applicable as per terms and conditions of the agreement between customer and Credit service provider.
- Make repayments of principal and interest amount directly to the banking partners/NBFC depending on entered terms of agreement.
- Credit service provider will then advice Reliance to credit your account with the limit amount, and refreshment of limits will happen according to usage and repayments history.
To obtain maximum benefit from your Post Paid account, it is advised that you attempt to roll over the amount more than once a month. The money paid in interest in notional terms would be very low considering the huge savings you would reap through loyalty incentives.How to apply for Post-Paid card?
Customer interested in credit facilities for purchase of HSD may consult nearest RBML RO /TCC or Contact our 24 x 7 customer helpline for more details.