To start using a pre-paid account, you need to enroll yourself into the Trans-Connect program. The enrollment process is very simple.
- Call-up our multilingual call center which is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and obtain details about the program and enrollment procedure.
- Contact our Trans-Connect centers / Fuel Retailoutlet spread across the country.
- Fill up the Trans-Connect enrollment form.
- Produce proof of your address and PAN.
The above documents should be handed over to the Trans-Connect center for further processing.
The Fleet cards for the vehicles opted by you in the Trans-Connect application form would then be dispatched, after which our staff will help you in activating the same. In case of mobile numbers the mobile number is activated there itself. You can start using the card/mobile number now and enjoy all the benefits of the Trans-Connect program.
You need not maintain a minimum balance in your account. You can load money either by way of Cash, cheques, NEFT/RTGS or by payment gateway. If the mode of payment is cash & payment gateway then the amount is credited immediately. For other modes of Payment your account will be credited after clearance of the instrument. Please note that outstation cheques are not accepted for loading.
Steps to load money into your Pre-paid account:
- To load money into your fleet account, you need to visit our Trans-Connect center or select Reliance pumps.
- Ask for account loading slip and fill the same as per the instructions on the slip.
- Pay the amount as per the account loading slip at the counter and take your receipt.
- You need to mention your carrier ID.
- You will then be issued a system generated receipt.
You can check the status of loading through Net Manager / Trans- Manger mobile application.