We at www.transconnect.co.in are committed to safeguarding your online privacy. Please do read the following policy to understand how your private information will be treated while you make full use of this Site.
If you are under 18 years old please do not send your personal information. RIL does not target its website to those who are under 18 years old.
Information, collection and use
- You are not required to send personal information to obtain access to most of our websites.
- We collect personal information from our visitors on a voluntary basis. Personal information include name, title, company, address, phone number, e-mail address and other relevant data. Questions or comments submitted by visitors may also include personal information.
- By submitting your personal data to us, you will be treated as having given your permission for disclosures to the extent referred to in this policy.
- We collect and use personal information for business purpose in order to
- respond to queries or requests submitted by you
- process orders or applications submitted by you
- administer or otherwise carryout our obligation to any agreement you have with us.
- anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you
- create products or services that may meet your needs.
- seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to those services offered on our website.
- If you chose to purchase information, goods, products or services, we will usually require some additional limited financial details.
- If we require sensitive personal data then we will ensure that the collection and use is in strict accordance with the "applicable legislation" principles of data protection and data privacy.
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as your domain name, user name, type of Internet browsers you use or the web site from which you linked to our site. We may also aggregate details, which you have submitted to the site (for example your age and the town where you live). You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on this web site. We may from time to time supply third parties with this non-personal or aggregated data for uses in connection with this site.
We may use "cookies" to keep track of login name and password and/or to tailor its web contents to its users interests. Cookies are files that a web site can place on your computer. A cookie file allows the Site to recognize you as you click through pages on the Site and when you later revisit the Site. We are using cookies to "remember" your preferences, and to record your browsing behavior on the Site. Although you can prevent the Site from placing cookies on your computer by using your browser's preference menu, disabling cookies may affect your ability to view or interact with rilpetro.com.
E-mail communications, newsletters and related services
If you e-mail us, you are voluntarily releasing information to us. Your e-mail address will be used by RIL to respond to you. We will not use the information that can identify you, such as your e-mail address, for direct marketing purpose.
To stop receiving e-mail communications, e-mail your request to unsubscribe from RIL's electronic news service to firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied with us, please contact us as set out below.
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control that complies fully with data privacy & protection legislation appropriate to the jurisdiction applicable to the Site. The security measures are designed to prevent unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modifications & unlawful destructions or accidental loss
Use of your personal information submitted to other web sites