Use of this site
Disclaimer of warranties
Severability and Integration
Remedies for violation
- "Account" means an account opened and maintained in the name of Member by RIL.
- "Member/User" means any person who has a legitimate user ID and password to access the password-protected portions of this Site.
- "Materials" means any content on this site, which may include the underlying HTML, text, images, audio clips, video clips, software and other materials.
- "Site" means the website identified by the URL: http://www.mytransconnect.com owned and operated by Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL).
- You must be 18 years or older to use or access this Site.
- Your user name and password are personal to you and may not be used by anyone else. You undertake to us that you will keep your password secret and will inform us in the event that you become aware that it is no longer confidential, is being used by an unauthorized person or in breach of this Agreement.
- You are responsible for use of your Account, with or without your consent of use.
- You may print or download copies of the information for your own personal use only. Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use. (vi) You may not create a database by downloading and storing all or any part of the pages from the Site.
- No part of the Site may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other website, nor may any of its pages or part there of be disseminated in any form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without Reliance Industries Ltd's written permission.
- You are not allowed to introduce into or through this Site any information or material that may be harmful to others.
- You are not allowed to include, knowingly or otherwise, any error or defect in information that may, among other things, constitute libel, slander or defamation or give rise to a criminal offence or civil liability on the part of any person or entity.
- You hereby warrant that any information or material that you provide to RIL electronically through your access to or use of this Site does not infringe the rights of any person or entity.
- You may not post, upload, publish, reproduce, transmit or otherwise distribute any part of the Materials on this Site which is protected by copyright, any other intellectual property right without obtaining the prior written permission of the holder of the right.
- You may not use this Site in any manner that is contrary to law or that would adversely impact use of the Site or the internet by other users, including posting or transmitting information or software containing viruses or other disruptive components, or sending unsolicited electronic mail.
- You may submit comments and provide other Materials so long as the Materials are not obscene, illegal, threatening, or defamatory and so long as the Materials do not invade the privacy or infringe the intellectual property of a third party. Further, such Materials may not contain software viruses, mass mailings, chain letters, or any form of "spam."
- You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of the information.
- By submitting information, you grant RIL a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to reproduce, use, modify, publish, adapt, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- By submitting information, you also represent and warrant that the content is accurate; you own or have permission to use the content that you submit; and that use of the content will not cause injury to any person or entity.
The information and Materials on this Site should not be regarded as an offer, solicitation, invitation, advice or recommendation to buy or sell any product or services of RIL.
Disclaimers of warranties
RIL assumes no responsibility to you or any third party for any errors or omissions of any kind in the material and disclaims all warranties, representations, conditions, guarantees or endorsements, whether express or implied by law, statue, trade usage or otherwise, with respect to the material and to any matter relating to the site, including but not limited to implied warranties and/or conditions of merchantability, operation, non-infringement, title, usefulness, completeness, accuracy, adequacy, currency, reliability or fitness for any particular purpose. Without limiting the generally of the foregoing, RIL does not give or make any express or implied warranties, representations, conditions, guarantees or endorsements to the effect that the site will operate error-free or that this site and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms; or that any such problems that are discovered will be corrected. If your use of the site results in the need for servicing or the replacement of equipment or data, RIL is not responsible for such costs. RIL will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental punitive and consequential damages.
Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall the RIL be held liable for any delay or failure in performance that may be the result of direct or indirect acts of nature, forces, or deemed unexplained causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, the internet failure, computer and other associated equipment failures, telecommunication equipment or service provider failures, electrical power failures, other equipment failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, insurgency, civil disturbances, shortage of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, terrorist activities, war, governmental actions and policies, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in temperature, heat, light, or air conditioning.
Severability and Integration
You agree at all times to defend, indemnify and hold harmless RIL and its directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, sustained, incurred or paid by RIL related to or arising out of
- an act or omission or your negligence resulting from use of the Internet or access to any website, including this Site, by you or by any user of your account or
- the placement or transmission of any information or other Material on this Site by you or any user of your Account.
RIL is not responsible for the content of any other website, including through which you may have gained access to this Site or to which you may gain access from this Site. We do not accept any liability in connection with any such sites or links.
Where we provide a hyperlink to a third party's website, we do so because we believe in good faith that such a website contains or may contain material which is relevant to that on this Site. Such a hyperlink does not signify that RIL has reviewed or approved of the connected third party's website or its contents - indeed in certain instances a hyperlink may connect you to a third party's website containing views contradictory to those expressed on this Site or otherwise held by Reliance and its subsidiaries.
All Materials included on this Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software, is the property of RIL or its content suppliers and is protected by the provisions under Indian copy right Act, 1957 (as amended from time to time) and provisions of International copy right laws.
- the copy right notice appears on all such printouts
- the information will not be altered in any manner; and
- the content is only to be used for personal educational and non-commercial use and will not be redistributed, broadcast or copied to any other media.
The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of RIL and of others. Nothing contained on this Site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark without the express prior written permission of RIL or such third party as may own any trademark. Your misuse of any trademark or any other content on this site is strictly prohibited.
We respect your right to privacy. This policy summarizes what personally identifiable information we may collect, and how we might use this information. This policy also describes other important topics relating to your privacy.
Without prejudice RIL reserves the right, on its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Material or to all or part of this Site, with or without notice.
Remedies for violation