Trans-Insurance is a free* accident insurance cover designed exclusively for customers enrolling into Trans-Connect fleet management program.
- Insurance scheme is offered to fuel customers who have enrolled into Trans-Connect program & transacted using the Trans-Connect fleet card.
- To qualify for the offer, the customer should have fuelled a minimum of 500 liters on a Trans-Connect card.
- Enrolment into the insurance offer is voluntary.
- You do not have to incur an extra cost.
- Insurance cover will be over and above other benefits like loyalty points accrued for fuel purchases
- The insurance policy is applicable to the fleet owner, driver, co-driver, helper or cleaner of the enrolled vehicle and active in the Trans-Connect program.
- Road personal accident insurance cover
- Road accident related medical insurance cover
- Trans-Insurance is applicable to:
- Fleet owner
- Eligible driver of enrolled fleet
- Eligible co-driver of enrolled fleet
- Eligible helper or cleaner of enrolled fleet
|Insured persons||Death||Permanent total disability (PTD)||Accident related medical insurance|
|Fleet Owner^||₹ 2 lakh per card and max of ₹ 5 lakh||₹ 2 lakh per card and max of ₹ 5 lakh||₹50,000|
|Helper or Cleaner||₹50,000||₹50,000||₹10,000|
|Additional benefit||Reimbursement up to Rs 5000 for last rites rituals for all Insured|
|Incase of death /permanent total disability of all insured, dependent children
(maximum 2)will get child education upto Rs 25000/- for 1 year
- Death of Fleet Owner – His Nominee /legal heirs as the case may be, are entitled to receive ₹5 lakh from Insurance provider.
- Permanent total disability of fleet owner Due to Accident, he is entitled to receive of ₹5 lakh from Insurance provider.
- Medical related expenses – He is entitled to receive amount ₹50,000 from Insurance Provider. Benefit is paid if all his 10 cards are active at the time of claim in above cases.
- Additional benefit as mentioned above for child education expense and last ritual benefits will be provided.*conditions apply.
For further queries related Road Personal Accident Insurance or Road Accident related Medical insurance please contact Trans-Connect Call Centre: 1800 22 3023. *All claims to be taken up with the HDFC ergo general insurance company. RIL will not be responsible or liable for any claim that is rejected by the HDFC ergo general insurance company.