Trans-Insurance is a free* accident insurance cover designed exclusively for customers enrolling into Trans-Connect fleet management program.
- Insurance scheme is offered to fuel customers who have enrolled into Trans-Connect program & transacted using the Trans-Connect fleet card
- To qualify for the offer, the customer should have fuelled a minimum of 500 litres on a Trans-Connect card.
- Enrolment into the insurance offer is voluntary.
- You do not have to incur an extra cost.
- Insurance cover will be over and above other benefits like loyalty points accrued for fuel/non fuel purchases.
- The insurance policy is applicable to the fleet owner, driver, co-driver, helper or cleaner of the enrolled vehicle and active in the Trans-Connect program.
- Road personal accident insurance cover
- Road accident related medical insurance cover
- Trans-Insurance is applicable to :
- Fleet owner
- Eligible driver of enrolled fleet
- Eligible co-driver of enrolled fleet
- Eligible Helper or cleaner of enrolled fleet.
|Insured persons||Death||Permanent total disability (PTD)||Accident related medical insurance|
|Fleet Owner^||₹1,00,000/- per card (maximum up to 30 active cards, subject to maximum of ₹30 lakhs)||₹1,00,000/- per card (maximum up to 20 active cards, subject to maximum of ₹20 lakhs)||₹2500/- per card (maximum up to 20 active cards, subject to maximum amount payable of ₹50,000)|
|Helper or Cleaner||₹25,000||₹25,000||₹2,500|
- Death of Fleet Owner - His nominee /legal heirs as the case may be, are entitled to receive ₹10 lakh from Insurance provider.
- Permanent total disability of fleet owner Due to Accident, he is entitled to receive of ₹10 lakh from Insurance provider.
- Medical related expenses - He is entitled to receive amount ₹25,000 from Insurance provider. Benefit is paid if all his 10 cards are active at the time of claim in above cases.
- The Insurance company will pay 100% of the sum insured in the event of accidental bodily injury causing death of the insurer within 12 months of such an injury being sustained.
- Event must happen in the policy period, death can happen post policy period.